This Agreement constitutes your agreement with The Power That Be LTD (the company), with respect to your use of RentHotAngels.com (the site or service). You must agree by all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to become or remain an authorized user of the service. By entering any part of our Site or utilizing any Service in any manner, you understand and agree that we will consider such use as your acknowledgement that you have read and understand these terms and conditions; that you are over eighteen (18) years of age; that you agree that this site may not be used for the advertising of sexual services or to engage in activities requiring the payment of money for sex or other illegal activities, and it is an affirmation of your compete and unconditional acceptance to all of the Terms, Provisions, and Conditions in this agreement. As used in this agreement, “we” and “us” shall refer to The Power That Be LTD. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
Disclaimer with Advertisers
This site provides information of interest to viewers. We also accept advertising from product and service providers. All product and service providers are independent advertisers and we have no relation with said providers other than accepting paid advertising from them. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through our website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that The Power That Be LTD shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the site.
Right to Use
You represent, warrant, and covenant that you are 18 years of age or older and do not find adult oriented materials to be offensive. You understand that this site may contain links to pages containing adult oriented materials. By viewing this site, you agree that such viewing and reading does not violate the standards imposed by your town, municipality, county, city, state or country.
Code of Conduct. You agree to use this service / site in accordance with the following code of conduct:
- You are entering and using this site purely for the purpose of personal entertainment;
- You take full responsibility for any business conducted with the independent advertisers that purchase advertising space on this site and waive all claims of liability against The Power That Be LTD and its past and present officers, directors, employees, representatives , agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and you agree to hold harmless and /or indemnify The Power That Be LTD and its past and present officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries.
- You will not allow any minor access to this Site or Services.
- You will keep all information provided to you through this Service and Site as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without first obtaining the written permission of the person or entity that provided it to you.
- You will not use the Site or service to engage in any form of criminal conduct and/or activity, harassment, or inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive, defamatory or racist comments.
- You will not transmit any content which may be deemed as unsolicited or commercial advertising, including but not limited to sending spam, promotional material, and any other form of solicitation, including soliciting users to join or acquire membership at any other website;
- You will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or other civil rights of any person;
You will not post messages, pictures or recordings or any other content or use the service in any way which:
- Violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trademark law privacy or personal or proprietary rights or
- Is fraudulent, represents someone other than yourself, or is otherwise unlawful or violates any law; or
- Includes photos or ads portraying illegal activity, underage children, or explicit drug use; or
- Includes photos that do not match your textural description or include people other than yourself or a consenting partner;
- You will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services, unless you are a registered advertiser ( i.e. and escort, masseur, or model) on this site who has truthfully and accurately represented to us that it is lawful to advertise and provide the goods and /or services being offered by that registered advertiser;
- You may not use the Service or Site for any unlawful purpose. We may refuse to grant you a screen name for any reason, including a screen name that appears to or does impersonate another individual or entity, is protected by copyright, trademark or other law , as determined by us in our sole discretion, or for any other reason as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- You will not use this Service /Site if you are from a country, state, province or locale in which possessing, viewing, or distributing adult material is in any way illegal. It is your sole obligation to comply with any such applicable laws.
Privacy and Use of Information
You acknowledge that (a) we cannot ensure the security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties; (b) we are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service; and we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the service, and you release us from any and all liability with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users or advertisers.
We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the information provided by other users of or advertisers on the service/site.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of others; however ,we will disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with the legal process, (2) enforce this Agreement, (3) respond to claims that any information or materials transmitted to our website violates the rights of third-parties; or (4) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, Company , its Content Providers, others and the public.
IN addition, we may, from time to time, share your information, including your e-mail address with other third party companies and partner websites in an attempt to provide you with products and services that we believe may interest you. You may opt out of such communications at any time by following the instructions included in the communication.
Monitoring of Information
Although under no legal obligation to do so, we reserve the right to monitor from time to time all advertisements, public postings, and messages to ensure that they conform to the content guidelines and / or law that may be applicable to this Agreement.
Removal of Information
While we do not and cannot review every message or other material created, posted or sent by users and / or registered advertisers of the service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages or materials, we reserve the right , but in no way are legally obligated to delete , move or edit messages, materials or other content, including without limitation advertisements, public postings and messages, that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate the Code of Conduct set out above, any applicable content guidelines, or any applicable laws, or to be otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of advertisements, public postings messages, and other materials you may upload to the Service/Site or users of the Service / Site.
Termination of Access to Service
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the service at any time, with or without notice for any reason, including breach of this agreement. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the service at our sole discretion with or without notice and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies. Users that infringe upon copyrighted material will their rights to use the service terminated.
The service contains proprietary information. We assert full copyright and trademark protection in the service. The absence of an indication from us that information posted by us is proprietary will not prevent that information from remaining protected and proprietary. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express permission of the owner of such information.
We are not responsible for any criminal or civil allegations, charges, causes of action, or claims arising from your use of, or your activities relating to the use of the services. Further, we are not responsible for any incidental , consequential, special , punitive, exemplary, direct or indirect damages of any kind, nature or description whatsoever, which may arise out of or relate to your use of the service, including but not limited to lost revenues, profits, business, or data or damages resulting from any computer and / or internet related viruses, worms, “Trojan Horses” or the destructive software or materials or communications by you or other users of the service or any interruptions or suspension of the service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension. You agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of the service during the previous 12 months before the claim. We may discontinue or change the service or its availability to you at any time, and you may stop using the service at any time.
The Power That Be LLC will not knowingly post, nor tolerate the posting of, any information relating to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years old. The Power That Be LLC will not knowingly collect information that is personal or otherwise, from individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years old. By using this site you certify and represent, that your age is over eighteen (18) years old.
Your account is private and should not be used by anyone else. You are solely responsible for any and all usage or activity on the service by users using your password including but not limited to use of your password by any third party.
The service may from time to time contain other World Wide Web Internet sites and resources (external links). We are not responsible for, and have no liability as a result of, the availability of External Links or the contents found thereon.
You agree to indemnify us, our past and present officers, directors employees representatives and agents, from any loss or damages including without limitation reasonable legal fees, which we may suffer from your activities on or use of the Service, including without limitation any breach by you of this agreement or any changes or complaints made by other parties against you. You shall cooperate as fully reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you; however, that you shall exclusively liable for any such claim.
The service is provided and distributed on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant that this service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions and interruptions in the availability of the Service. Where permitted by law, you acknowledge that the service is provided without any warranties of any kind whatsoever, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that use of the service is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that you knowingly and voluntarily assume any risk associated with use of the Service. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, advertisement, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the service by The Power That Be LLC or any user of the Service or any person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk.
No Resale of Material from Our Website
You agree not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the materials or images from our website.
Copyrights and copyright designated agents. The company respects the intellectual property of others and we expect the same of you. Repeated infringement of copyrighted material by a user will result in termination of that user’s right to use the service. We have adopted a formal policy relating to termination of repeat copyright infringers. A copy of the policy is available upon request. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our registered DMCA Agent:
(insert address and email here of agent)
With the following information:
- An electronic or physical of the signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
Copyright- Repeat Infringement Policy
This website has adopted a repeat infringement policy. A copy of this policy is available upon request. If you would like a copy please e-mail us at .
We may modify this agreement from time to time. Notification of changes in this agreement will be posted on the Service or sent via electronic mail, as we may determine in our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any modifications, you must terminate your use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service now, or following the posting of the notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this agreement or any subsequent modifications.
Disclosure and other Communications
We reserve the right to send electronic mail to you, for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the service, or of any The Power That Be LLC related products or services. We reserve the right to disclose information about your usage of the Service and demographics in forms that do not reveal your personal identity.
You do not have the right to assign this Agreement or any of your rights to the service to anyone. The Power That Be LLC has the right to assign any or all of its rights and duties under this Agreement or to the service to any third party. At the election of The Power That Be LLC , if The Power That Be LLC ‘s obligations hereunder are assumed by a third party, The Power That Be LLC shall be relived of any and all liability under this Agreement.
Any dispute arising from this agreement will be governed and determined by the laws of (insert jurisdiction here) excluding any laws that direct the application of another jurisdiction’s law. As a condition precedent to the filing of any law suit arising from this Agreement, the party asserting a claim shall provide prior written notice of their intent to file suit, and the parties shall be required to engage in good faith negotiations in the attempt to resolve any such claim. Any dispute that arises under or relates to this Agreement will be resolved in any court having jurisdiction in (insert jurisdiction here), and the parties expressly stipulate to such venue and jurisdiction, and further waive any right they may otherwise have to cause any such action or proceeding to be brought or tried elsewhere.
Any and all questions regarding the Terms and Conditions should be submitted to: